is a Pascal compiler supporting the Palm Computing(r) platform.
It is running on Windows platforms and produces fast, small and optimized native Palm programs.
HSPascal has many buildin extensions known from Turbo Pascal, like reals, strings and sets.
Read more or better yet, get your own copy for free.
Founded in 1990
The history of HSPascal started in 1990 with High Speed Pascal for the Atari and Amiga computers.
Now HSPascal also supports the Palm Computing(r) platform.
- 100% written in Borland Delphi (tm) for Windows platforms
- Resources imported or inline in Pascal source
- Floating point support without MathLib and the hassle
- Strings the easy way
- Compile a program like DoodleHS.pas
into DoodleHS.prc in 1.0 second
- Or 5000 source lines to 25KByte in 2 seconds (last measured in 1995 :-)
- Handles codesize up to 64 KBytes
- See more features,
links and examples
- One step installation, and you can compile your first program
within 5 minutes
I have stopped selling HSPascal as a commercial product.
Please get the unlimited version of HSPascal, all at no cost.
Short HSPascal example
Click to see source.
It has about 60 lines, including comments and other non-productive
Take care: Some items, like source code, are incorrect after this automatic translation.